Maersk Training requires an ambitious, international and dynamic individual to join the Commercial department in Rio de Janeiro.
For further information, please contact: Leonardo Machado, Managing Director (LCA125@maersktraining.com)
Are you our new Business Development Manager?
Maersk Training requires an ambitious, international and dynamic individual to join the Commercial department in Rio de Janeiro. You will be part of an innovative company, dedicated to developing crew competence in the oil and gas, maritime and wind industry, to improve safety and operational performance. We live our values and build strong teams of people passionate for their job and dedicated to always change for the better.
• Have accountability for overall project or multiple work streams including project plan, scope, cost, work schedule, design and build, and contractual deliverables
• Manage project resources including subcontractors
• Building strong customer relations in the Oil & Gas, Maritime and Wind sector including developing and executing strategies for customer engagements
• Establish effective communications and manage relationship with stakeholders
• Understanding Maersk Training’s full product line and cooperating with our operational subject matter experts to design customized products to fit customer needs and to ensure course delivery
• Traveling to meet customers, attend conferences, and to market our product lines
• Ensure delivery to the project plan and budget
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and cost
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques to analyze the successful completion of projects
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Evaluate the success of the project against its benchmark, document and share lessons learnt from projects
We are looking for
• Education: Post Graduate or MBA in Business Administration, Economics or Project Management
• Be highly self-driven and result oriented
• Have excellent communication, interpersonal, writing and negotiation skills
• High competency in written and verbal English
• Excellent organizational skills, very detail-oriented and great at handling multiple tasks simultaneously
• Have a willingness to travel, take on new projects and be part of both a local and global sales team
• Adapts easily to a fast-changing environment and ability to handle phases with high workload and unplanned activities
• Team player – works together with others to achieve results and fosters teamwork.