Are you our new Commercial Coordinator?
Purpose and general responsibilities of the position:
• Assist wider commercial team in UK – and globally, as required – in particular, assist efforts to grow our B2C market share in Wind, including full support to the “Green Skills Bootcamp” program.
• Engage with course participants to answer queries on courses, as well as meeting with participants in person to host course inductions and assessments.
• Coordinate recruitment support for career transition learners, scheduling interviews and tracking successful employment outcomes.
• Act as the face of our company, embodying our Core Values and principles in how we do business.
• Manage key customer accounts as assigned to you.
• Deal with the full cycle of customer enquiries.
• Assist the company in reaching sales targets.
• Effectively handle inbound enquiries through channels such as email, phone, as well as “in person” visitors and our online booking system.
• Work with Customer Success Team, to schedule training courses according to customer demand.
• Coordinate with key stakeholders to provide course information and follow up.
• Issue training course joining instructions as appropriate.
• Liaise with operational delivery team to ensure successful training course delivery.
• Deliver and update training certificates within relevant systems.
• Process orders and payments.
• Process invoices according to course bookings – and pass on correct documentation to the finance department for invoicing.
• Travel, as required, to meet customers and colleagues