Do you have what it takes to challenges and impact the largest organisations globally, and are you skilled and passionate about developing people and organisations – come join us in People Skills, Maersk Training, Svendborg.
Working in Maersk Training you will join a fast moving, global company within training and development.
As part of our People Skills department you will design, deliver and evaluate training and consultancy programmes within leadership and organizational development, leadership assessment, human factor and safety training. We have a strong focus on delivering high end quality programmes in a high pace learning atmosphere.
• Leadership consultancy and training for our customers within Maritime, Oil & Gas, Wind, Port & Logistics industries globally
• Design, develop, deliver and evaluate sustainable programmes in close cooperation with client organisations – and together with other Maersk Training centres
We are looking for
We are looking for a consultant with a special focus on leadership and organizational development. You have a relevant higher education, but moreover is that you clearly are passionated about developing people and organizations. Practical experience as manager and/or consultant is essential. And, you have min. 3 years of experience delivering programmes and training within leadership and organizational development, leadership assessment and/or coaching. You are a strong facilitator with a good focus on both content and process. Good English skills both verbally and in writing is a must.
• have leadership experience preferably from an operational industry/organisation
• are a strong experienced facilitator of teams and individuals
• have excellent communication and presentation skills – also virtually
• have relevant industry knowledge and experience
• have operational experience from working with safety/HSE
• are highly self-driven and result oriented
• are able to create strong relations on all levels of an organisation
• want to join an already existing team of consultants and psychologists
Maersk Training is situated in Svendborg, but you will deliver globally onshore/offshore/virtually. You must be prepared to travel 50-100 days a year.
For further information, please contact: Head of People Skills Olav Vorup Jensen via email@example.com