Do you have what it takes to challenges and impact the largest organisations globally, and are you skilled and passionate about developing people and organisations – come join us in People Skills, Maersk Training Denmark. We invite interested candidates from across the globe to apply for this opportunity.
Working in Maersk Training you will join a fast moving, global company within training and development.
As part of our People Skills department you will design and deliver training and consultancy programmes within leadership and organizational development and leadership development. We have a strong focus on delivering high end quality programmes in high pace learning atmospheres.
• Leadership consultancy and training for our customers within Logistics, Maritime, Oil & Gas and Off shore Wind industries globally
• Design, develop and deliver in close cooperation with client organisations – and together with other Maersk Training centres
We are looking for
We are looking for consultants with special focus on leadership and organizational development. You have a relevant higher education, but moreover is that you clearly is passionated about developing people and organizations. Practical experience as manager and/or consultant is essential. And, you have min. 3 years of experience delivering programmes and training within leadership and organizational development, leadership assessment and/or coaching. You are a strong facilitator with a good focus on both content and process. Good English skills both verbally and in writing is a must.
• are a strong experienced facilitator of teams and individuals
• have excellent communication and presentation skills – also virtually
• have leadership experience preferably from an operational industry/organisation
• have relevant industry knowledge and experience
• are highly self-driven and result oriented
• are able to create strong relations on all levels of an organisation
• want to join an already existing team of consultants, instructors and psychologists
Maersk Training Denmark is situated in Svendborg, but you will deliver globally onshore/offshore/virtually. You must be prepared to travel 30-75 days a year.
For global candidates, remote working is an option.
1st round of interviews to be conducted June 20th virtually; 2nd round June 22nd at Maersk Training Denmark in Svendborg.