GWO Enhanced First Aid & Advanced First Aid Combined
*Below prices are including WINDA Fee
The aim of the module is to enable the Delegates to support and care for others working in the Wind industry by possessing the knowledge, skills and attitude of Enhanced First Aid. Upon completion of the GWO EFA Delegates will be able to administer safe, effective and immediate lifesaving and enhanced first aid measures to save life and give assistance in remote areas using advanced emergency equipment and medical teleconsultation.
- Local and national legislation/risks/hazards
- Human anatomy and vital signs
- Chain of survival
- The importance of carrying First Aid in a safe and sound manner
- Management of an emergency situation in an wind turbine generator environment
- Stopping catastrophic bleeding including tourniquets and Hemostatic agents
- Establishing and maintaining an airway
- Supplementary ventilation
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Using basic and advanced First Aid equipment in a First Aid scenario
- Primary and secondary survey
- CABCDE principle
- Immediate life threatening illnesses
- Telemedical consultation and medical/rescue assistance
- Preparing the casualty for transfer to nominated evacuation/rescue point,
- Immobilization including pelvic and traction splints
- Medical Gases including Oxygen and Entonox
- Escorting the casualty to the nominated evacuation/rescue point providing continued enhanced first aid
- Acting as a leader in first aid situation
Course Fee in Esbjerg
- GWO WINDA registration fee is added to the price before the payment step in the online sale.
- Full day courses include breakfast and lunch.
- Half day courses include either breakfast or lunch.
- All courses include water, tea, coffee and basic refreshments during the course duration.
Course Fee in UK
- GWO WINDA registration fee included in price shown in the overview.
- Full day courses includes lunch.
- Half day courses do not include lunch.
- All courses include water, tea, coffee and basic refreshments during the course duration