GWO Fire Awareness
*Below prices are including WINDA Fee
The Global Wind Organisation (GWO) Basic Safety Training (BST) is designed to provide personnel with the basic skills that will enable them to work in a safe manner in the wind industry and to meet emergency response training requirements for personnel new to the global wind industry. It is designed to accommodate personnel working both onshore and offshore.
After completion of the course, the delegate will have achieved skills and basic knowledge about:
- Fire development and spread.
- Causes of fires in wind turbines and dangers related to this.
- Identifying any signs of fire in a wind turbine.
- Contingency plans in a wind turbine environment including smoke detection and emergency escape procedures.
- Correct actions, operation and fire extinguishing by means of the firefighting equipment in a Wine Turbine Generator.
To gain the required level of understanding and awareness of emergency response through:
- Theoretical and practical training to prevent fires.
- Make initial and appropriate judgment when evaluating a fire.
- To efficiently extinguish an initial fire by using basic hand held firefighting equipment.
Course Fee in Esbjerg
- GWO WINDA registration fee is added to the price before the payment step in the online sale.
- Full day courses include breakfast and lunch.
- Half day courses include either breakfast or lunch.
- All courses include water, tea, coffee and basic refreshments during the course duration.
Course Fee in UK
- GWO WINDA registration fee included in price shown in the overview.
- Full day courses includes lunch.
- Half day courses do not include lunch.
- All courses include water, tea, coffee and basic refreshments during the course duration