GWO Working at Heights Refresher
*Below prices are including WINDA Fee
The aim of this BSTR Working at Heights Module is to review and build on previously gained knowledge and skills through theoretical and practical training so that Delegates can administer safe and effective Working at Heights in the wind turbine industry/ WTG environment in accordance with GWO Refresher Working at Heights training.
- Delegates are able to demonstrate knowledge of hazards and risks associated with working at heights in a WTG.
- Delegates are able to demonstrate correct identification of PPE, including identification of European/ Global Standard markings on harness, hard hats, lanyards and other PPE and PFPE.
- Delegates are able to demonstrate the knowledge of and skills to correctly pre-use inspect, service, store and correct fitting of harnesses, fall arrest lanyards, work positioning lanyards and other PPE and PFPE.
- Delegates are able to demonstrate correct use of the relevant PFPE, e.g. harnesses, fall arrest lanyards, guided type fall arresters and work positioning lanyards. These include correct identification of anchor points and correct ladder conduct.
- Delegates are able to demonstrate correct use of evacuation devices.
- Delegates are able to demonstrate how to approach rescue situations in WTGs and use rescue equipment efficiently.
The aim of this lesson is to give the Delegates the needed awareness of the Refresher Course content and the facilities involved in order to ensure that all Delegates are aware of what to expect and what is expected of them during the course