IWCF (Virtual) Well Intervention Pressure Control L3&4 (Theory only)
The course provides an understanding of pressure control methods related to well servicing methods and equipment.
The following certification options are provided:
- Completion Operations (compulsory)
- Completion Equipment (compulsory)
- Coiled Tubing Operations (optional)
- Wireline Operations (optional)
- Snubbing Operations (optional)
This course is led by instructors with extensive experience in well services and is delivered through classroom theories, case studies, group discussion as well as practical simulator exercises.