Are you our new Crane & HSSE Instructor?
As our new Crane and HSSE Instructor, you get access to an exciting workplace in one of the largest Maritime and Oil and Gas training organizations in the world. You will get ample opportunities to put your technical and practical skills to the test and to be a part of Maersk Training in India working out of Chennai.
Purpose and general responsibilities of the position :
• Instructing of training courses and assessing delegate competence.
• Review, update and develop course material according to relevant course standards.
• Be a support function in education and training of instructors.
• Work in-line with Maersk core values.
• Provide a good professional service to all customers.
Specific responsibilities of the position :
• Participate as Instructor/Support instructor and Role Player roles on courses.
• Ensure course materials are up to date according to relevant standard.
• Ensure all relevant courses are thoroughly prepared and conducted including the preparation of all necessary resources and classroom set up.
• Ensure all equipment and materials for practical exercises are maintained and in good condition in coordination with maintenance schedule and relevant course standard.
• Support management, administration and commercial requests and decisions.
• Be informed and aware of company policies, risk assessments and work instructions.
• Carry out all activities with the required precautions towards Health, Safety and Environment.
• Report on Safety, Maintenance and Equipment concerns.
• Liaise with administration functions for course bookings and certification.
• Participate in relevant course meetings and personnel training.
• Provide overall support for staff, contractors and delegates.
• Continued personal development to ensure qualifications and competencies are maintained.
• Any other company business as required.