Do you want to join the leading learning provider in the Oil and Gas industry? We are looking for an experienced and motivated Crane Instructor to join our passionate team in Houston, Texas. As our new employee, you will deliver high-quality training to offshore and onshore workers in all areas of Crane and Rigging
As a leader in offshore training, Maersk Training offers the highest quality training through simulators as well as hands-on training with a blended approach in a professionally controlled environment. We offer competitive salaries, and a supportive staff to help ensure personal growth and competency development in the skills needed. There will likely be an opportunity to facilitate courses in Houma, LA as well.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to plan and deliver training by our standards and perform each essential function satisfactorily.
• Delivers training on the theories of basic rigging, equipment familiarization, and the safe utilization of rigging hardware and slings.
• Welcome clients, students, and guests and provide detailed inductions with an emphasis on safety awareness.
• A proactive approach to researching new legislation from relevant accreditation companies and performing quality control assessments of our courses, conducting corrective actions, and leading change.
• Develop, maintain and update our course material and equipment, and assist in course research and development when assigned.
• Ensure adequate feedback and assessment are provided to clients and students upon course completion.
• Participate and from time to time lead daily operation meetings with the instructor team.
• Participate in audit preparations conducted by applicable accreditation companies.
• Assist in the maintenance and preparation of equipment and facilities.