Come onshore to personally “Raise the Bar” in your industry. Maersk Training, the leading global learning provider to the maritime, offshore and wind industries, requires an ambitious and dynamic instructor for its growing offshore crane department
For the right person there will be considerable potential in this exciting and challenging job in an international environment. You do not need to be an experienced trainer, as we will coach you in developing the necessary pedagogical and presentational skills. It is a demanding role and in recognition of this we offer attractive conditions.
We are looking for local candidates from the regions KSA, Australia and Malaysia
• Conduct courses within our portfolio
• Operational and expert assistance to our key clients
• Course and product development
• Development of customer specific training activities
• Contribute to and take part in projects
• Sales activity and support the sales department
The main focus will be on developing and conducting courses within the Oil& Gas, maritime offshore field. The successful candidate will be part of an innovative team constantly working on creating and delivering training programs in accordance with the requirements of the industry.
We are looking for
Educational and occupational profile of an ideal candidate:
• Practical experience from vessels/offshore units or from an onshore/offshore position
• Experience in working with multicultural groups
• Fluent in written and verbal English
• Certified Crane operator or Deck pusher with minimum 5 years of Offshore experience.
•HSE relates experience like Work at Height and Rescue, Confined Space Rescue, Authorized Gas Tester etc.
We want someone with desire to come onshore to passionately ‘raise the bar’ in the industry through coaching others. A background in maritime offshore or maritime drilling is desirable and experience as a Crane operator or deck pusher will be preferred. Knowledge and understanding from the maritime offshore and/or drilling offshore is essential. An added advantage would be if one had also experience in the HSE related activities, as mentioned above in the requirement.
We are looking for local candidates from the regions KSA, Australia and Malaysia.
For further information, please contact: Sara Verghese. Email: email@example.com