Are you passionate about providing outstanding customer service? This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic team, develop your business skills, and gain experience in a truly global company.
An opportunity to be part of an innovative company, dedicated to developing crew competence in the wind, oil & gas and maritime industries, with the purpose to improve safety and operational performance.
We offer an exciting and challenging job in an international environment as part of our simulation division, where you will play a vital role in delivering a better learning experience for our customers. You will be a focal point for our customer journey and work cross functionally with our customers, instructors and leadership team within U.K.
We live our values and build strong teams of people, passionate about their jobs and dedicated to change for the better.
You will be directly reporting to the Customer Service Manager North Sea with some of your key responsibilities outlined below;
– Provide red-carpet level of customer support and find creative solutions to customer requests to ensure customers have a better learning experience.
– Increase customer engagements and act as relationship manager to key clients within designated regions.
– Proactively monitoring and managing training needs of key clients.
– Take ownership in driving course calendar revenue and supporting with Sales Enablement.
– Support all customer relationship activities through customer onboarding & implementation.
– Enrolling students
– Joining instructions
– Provide business intelligence for course feedback, seat optimization opportunities and new products, based on customer feedback.
– Communicate and implement to Maersk Training leadership ways to improve the customer experience – and provide recommendations based on your daily interactions with customers.
– Communicate and implement ways to Maersk Training leadership to drive process efficiencies.