Are you our new manager of the Customer Success team?
An opportunity to be part of an innovative company, dedicated to developing crew competence in the wind, oil & gas and the maritime industry, with the purpose to improve safety and operational performance.
We offer an exciting and challenging job in an international environment, where you will play a vital role in delivering a Better learning experience for our customers. You will be a focal point for our customer journey and work cross functional with our customers, instructors and leadership team.
We live our values and build strong teams of people passionate for their job and dedicated to always change for the better. The Customer Success Team is no exception and you will lead a skilled and dedicated team.
You will be part of our extended leadership team, constantly focusing on the need of our customers and working with the development of our business.
You and your team will support our customers by:
• Providing excellent customer service via phone, email and in person
• Booking participants
• Preparing certificates and reporting to awarding bodies
• Manning our reception for check-in of course participants
• Planning of in-house resources and instructor skill upgrading
• Proactively monitoring and managing training needs of TMS clients
• Booking courses for clients with external trusted partners
You will be responsible for:
• Prioritizing tasks and keeping deadlines
• Defining roles and responsibilities
• Optimizing work processes
• Develop and maintain work procedures
• Effective implementation of new TMS agreements
• Stakeholder Management with Key Customers
• Ensure relevant flow of information to management and to other relevant parties takes place
We are looking for
You have a commercial mind-set and respond positively and actively to challenges. You might have a relevant background in training or experience with customer service and the industry. You thrive in a hands on role in a fast-paced environment. You are motivated by creating tangible results through the team. You contribute in the daily tasks. We are looking for following qualifications:
• Self-driven and result oriented
• Commercial and accounting acumen suitable to the role
• Ability to motivate others
• Strong sense of urgency
• Great communication skills
• Relevant education e.g. on BSc or MSc level
• Fluent in English and Danish both verbally and in writing
For further information, please contact: Managing Director Thomas Helsgaun on +45 40520285