Are you our new Customer Support Coordinator?
We offer you to be part of a large company dedicated to developing crew competence in the wind, oil & gas and the maritime industry, with the purpose to improve safety and operational performance.
We offer an exciting and challenging job in an international environment where you will play a vital role in delivering a Better Learning Experience for our customers. You will be a focal point for our customers and work cross functional with our customers, instructors, sales and planning.
We live our values and build strong teams of people passionate for their job and dedicated to always change for the better.
The Customer Support is no exception, and you will join a small force of highly dedicated colleagues continuously striving towards delivering the best possible customer experience.
The job is 37,5 hours per week with working hours between 07:00-16:00 Monday-Friday.
• Nurture strong and long lasting relationships with our customers
• Client responsibility for small and medium sized customers
• Project lead on special tasks and digital improvements
• Cross department coordination
• Sales push (newsletter, SOME, kanvas etc.)
• Coordinating onsite deliveries
• Provide professional service via mail, phone and in person.
• Course calendar monitoring and optimization
• Course bookings, cancellation and transfers
• Small scale administrative work
• Ad hoc tasks
We are looking for
You have a commercial mindset and respond positively and actively to challenges. You have experience working with sales and delivering services in the B2B segment.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing needs and demands. You enjoy working in a team, often cross-functional, but also comfortable working alone.
• Self-driven and result oriented
• Work with high speed
• Strong sense of urgency
• A structured way of working, showing attention to details
• Social and collegial
• Service minded with a high drive
• Relevant education e.g. on BSc or MSc level
• Fluent in Danish and English both verbally and in writing
• Comfortable with MS office, phone systems and learning new IT
As job interviews will be held continually, please forward you application soonest.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The posting will be published on our webpage and on maersk.com. It will also be picked up by some job pages.
For further information, please contact: Sarah Thuesen Posselt +45 31 26 36 55