At Maersk Training we are rethinking the way we engage with customers and delivering our products – we have a vision to be at the forefront of learning and development by utilizing digitalization and cutting-edge technologies to improve the customer’s experience and learning impact. Maersk Training is transforming into a strong digital learning provider, with a digital first approach that enables a connected and simplified learning journey, ensuring that we are the customers first choice for high quality frontline learning for the Maritime and Energy industries. For our newly established innovation and digitalization team, we are looking for Digital Experience Leads to work closely with our customers and internal stakeholders to design and shape the digital product roadmap and subsequently drive the development backlog from a product management capacity within the assigned journey. We are an operations and commercial focused innovation and technology enablement team, which partners with both commercial and operational teams to ensure we deploy the right technologies and platforms to support the digital customer experience. Do you want to be part of a team that shapes the future of training in the maritime and energy industries? – come join us in Maersk Training!
We are offering you a unique opportunity to become part of the newly formed Innovation team as Digital Experience Lead. Here you will be a part of a fast moving and ambitious global company within the training, learning and people development area, where our working environment is entrepreneurial combined with the benefits of a large enterprise.
Thus we offer you….
• Opportunity to take innovative ideas and turn them into our future
• Ownership of a digital journeys and roadmaps
• Freedom to influence and shape the processes we use
• To be part of a global team of talented people from different backgrounds and cultures
Create commercial value and competitive advantage from our digital efforts, by engaging with customers and internal stakeholders to build and sustain strong roadmaps that improves the digital customer experience by addressing digital pain points and opportunities.
• Deliver commercial value through digital customer journeys and digital initiatives
• Create product roadmaps and ensure an always prioritized backlog
• Conduct stakeholder management, analyze feature requests and prioritize customer needs into a set of agile deliveries, program and sprint objectives. As part of this, develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
• Drive process optimization within assigned customer journeys by integrating, automating and removing friction
• Use feedback and metrics to continuously improve the customer experience
• Seeking continuous improvement within the digital area, by exploring new tools and technologies and evaluating how these can create value to customers and internal functions
• Support digital innovation initiatives in the business divisions
We are looking for
You have a high self-drive, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with ambitions to deliver outstanding results. You are comfortable taking on any challenges that come your way, have a keen appetite for personal development and learning – and excel in building relationships and positively influencing people around you to inspire and innovate.
You have experience working with digitalization in global organizations, where you have demonstrated the
• Ability to understand problem spaces and value creation opportunities, by bridging stakeholders needs into tangible requirements for solutions to be built by technical teams and vendors.
• Ability to see the digital journey from end-to-end perspective, take ownership of complex and important products/platforms, and make effective decisions, to bring end-user delight and simplicity
• Capacity to define and drive product vision and roadmaps
• Applied agile methodology for creating user stories and acceptance criteria
• Skills in owning and managing a product backlog, providing clarity and foresight for the development team, and supporting the full cycle from definition to validation and deployment where needed
• Ability to work with a combination of internal and external development teams
As a person, you are structured in your way of working, and have attention to detail, an analytical mind-set and excellent problem-solving skills. Other key skills are individual initiative and personal accountability.
You will be based in our Svendborg and/or Copenhagen office, and have flexibility to work on different time-zones if the work requires it. Travel can occur.
For further information, please contact: Head of Innovation, Per Larsen, mail: email@example.com