re you interested in training the next generation of safety and performance oriented drill crews?
Maersk Training, a leading learning provider to the global Oil & Gas and offshore related industries, has just launched the most advanced offshore training and simulation centre in the world. To facilitate our growth, we require ambitious, international and dynamic people to join our Oil & Gas department in Dubai. We are looking for the right person with potential, ability and willingness to pass on experience and competences to drilling operations worldwide.
In this exciting and challenging high tech simulation environment, you will gain a higher level of technical drilling competences improving your professional profile. You do not need to be an experienced trainer as we will coach you in developing the necessary pedagogical skills.
The scope will be to develop and conduct technical drilling training for our key Oil & Gas clients. The successful candidate will be part of your innovative company, constantly working with the development of new simulators and advanced technical training to improve operational performance and safety.
• Conducting technical drilling training
• Advanced simulator training
• Drilling Operations
• IWCF/IADC courses
We are looking for
Who we are looking for
• Practical drilling experience from offshore as Assistant Driller or higher.
• Preferable engineering background or special drilling trainee.
• Experience in deepwater drilling is an advantage
• Mathematical skills at the higher educational level
• Experienced in working with multicultural groups
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal.