Maersk Training is transforming into a digital first training and end-2-end service provider thus fundamentally improving how we design solutions to be integrated, data driven, and workflows automated. We are looking for a Solution Architect who can assess and improve our current system architecture, but also build new capabilities that we desire according to our new target architecture. We are focused on building customer-centric solutions and maintaining a strong backend. You will help us ensure that our digital solutions, technologies, and platforms enable business success. You will report directly to the Chief Digital Officer and get a vast opportunity to shape the future of training in the maritime and energy industries? – come join us in Maersk Training!
We are offering you a unique opportunity to become part of a digital organization where you are empowered to make architectural choices with little bureaucracy. In fact, we are a fast moving and ambitious global company within the training, learning and people development area with the culture of a start-up company combined with the benefits of a large enterprise.
We offer you….
• Opportunity to experience the value and impact on our customers
• Ownership of different solution architectures
• Freedom to continuously improve across our enterprise
• To be part of a global team of talented people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
You will be responsible for evaluating and designing how to better use software, hardware, and infrastructure for business success. This includes assessing and improving our system architecture and resolving technical pain points as they arise. Specifically, we expect you to:
• Give value to a selection of digital initiatives (architectural initiatives) in alignment with the digital strategy.
• Through the solution architecture to improve (a set of predefined) digital customer journeys.
• Design, modify, and test application and solution design needed to efficiently fulfill user demands.
• Develop solution specifications with attention to system integration and data utilization.
• Contribute to solution development and integrations thus you will get your coding skills maintained.
• Continuously improve all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
We are looking for
You have a high self-drive and thrive in a dynamic environment with ambitions to deliver outstanding results. You are comfortable taking on challenges that come your way, have a keen appetite for learning innovative technologies.
You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with solution architecture from a digital first company and have worked several years with software engineering. Technically, you preferably have experience with
• Programming in Java, .NET, or C#
• Integration patterns (API, events, GraphQL or similar)
• Azure Cloud
• Docker or Kubernetes
• DevOps and CI/CD processes.
• Agile (SCRUM)
• Power BI
As a person, you are structured, analytical and proactive. You treasure any kind of feedback as this sets your data driven mindset in motion. You can handle ambiguity well and muster your entrepreneurial instincts when necessary.
You will be based in our Svendborg and/or Copenhagen office combined with remote work.
For further information, please contact: Chief Digital Officer, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org