Are you our new Facilities Maintenance & IT Technician in Chennai?
You will be part of global organization; you will have the opportunity to work with the global team in a challenging work environment. You will gain global exposure and a chance to work with a dynamic team.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve hardware, software and other network and system issues for all the site and office employees.
• Liaise and negotiate with vendors to secure hardware and software products and services within budgeted costs.
• Good knowledge of Networking Equipment such as LAN / WAN / Routers / Switches / Hubs etc
• OS Installation, Office 365, MS Outlook Troubleshooting, Printers and Scanners
• First level of troubleshooting of Hardware & software, Applications
• Repair, maintain/monitor all equipment and amenities
• Evaluate, repair and maintain plumbing, electrical and HVAC systems in the building
• Maintain corporate safety procedures at all times and comply with access control regulations
• Evacuate building in the event of an emergency
• Ensuring the building is maintained, improved, and managed, and that vendor partnerships are managed.
• Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
• Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
• Plan and execute building maintenance and operational programs for all facilities in the company
• Manage and handle all vendor contracts, including vendors for various maintenance items, activities, and tasks.
• Develop relationships with building contractors and third-party workers to ensure smooth operations
• Manage, handle, and supervise all facilities personnel
• Knowledge of purchasing, supplies, grounds keeping, and equipment repair is essential
• A basic understanding of elevators, fire alarms, plumbing, and other facility-related systems is also crucial.
We are looking for
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with 0 -2 years’ experience
• Hands-on experience in Facilities & IT Management
• Highly motivated individual
• Dedicated team player
• Ability to have an overview of IT infrastructure
• Strong verbal and written communication in English and Tamil
• Excellent organization, project prioritization, and time management skills.
• Flexible to work in rotation-based shift, including night shifts.