Are you our new Finance Assistant?
As our new Finance Assistant you will play a vital role in managing the day-to-day finance and accounting related assignments. You will also be providing support across all our departments in both our Houston and Louisiana facilities including, but not limited to, accounting, sales and purchase invoicing and Human Resources.
As part of the team you will amongst other be working with:
- Support and assist the local management team with Administrative, Accounting, Operations and HR related tasks,
- Day to day handling of accounts receivable and accounts payable activities,
- Partaking in all aspects of the general ledger,
- Assist in preparation of accounting, ad hoc and monthly financial reports and variance explanations,
- Acting as the gatekeeper and final reviewer of purchase invoice accuracy,
- Reconciliation of accounts,
- Updating and maintaining management reports,
- Assisting in HR related tasks such as preparing and distributing hiring documents,
- Establishing and maintaining internal controls and,
- Professional communication with various customer and vendors.
We are looking for
- Experience from a finance or bookkeeping role is required,
- An individual who has a high attention to detail,
- Intellectual curiosity and superior analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to work in time-sensitive environment and meet deadlines,
- Proactively seeks and embraces feedback, with desire to grow in role,
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with limited guidance,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Proficient in MS Office Suites (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.).
For further information, please contact: Jesper Kristensen firstname.lastname@example.org