Do you have experience with all-around accounting tasks, can work independently and have a strong focus on quality? Then you are our new Finance Assistant.
As our new Finance Assistant, you will deal with a broad portfolio of everyday tasks and be part of a team supporting Maersk H2S Safety Services affiliates from our office in Esbjerg. You will work closely with the Finance Manager, and together you are the Finance department in Denmark.
As part of the team, you will be working with:
• Accounts receivables, including invoicing and daily transactions
• Accounts payables, including vendor payments and allocation of cost
• Follow up on accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Reporting to authorities
• Reconciliation of accounts
• Assist in monthly reporting, budgeting
We are looking for
We are looking for a person with the following characteristics and qualifications:
• Accounting knowledge with some years of experience in a financial role
• Like to be involved in all finance processes
• Attention to detail and a strong focus on quality
• Analytical and problem solving
• Focus on meeting deadlines
• Ability to function independently and in a team
• Service minded with a high drive
• English at business level
• Knowledge of Navision is an advantage but not a requirement
• Well versed with Microsoft Office applications
Maersk H2S Safety Services, part of Maersk Training, provides gas safety services globally. Our services include rental of gas safety equipment, supervisory personnel, preparation of gas contingency and safety documentation, gas safety equipment maintenance and training. Since the beginning of 1985, we have experienced constant growth within H2S safety services. Today we operate worldwide with offices in Denmark, Italy, Norway, Brazil, Australia, Brunei, Congo, UK and the UAE.
“When dealing with safety, no compromise can be made”