Are you our new Full Stack Developer, in Chennai?
As part of a global conglomerate, the candidate will have an opportunity to perform in a challenging work environment, gain global exposure and a chance to work in a good working atmosphere
Purpose and general responsibilities of the position
• The candidate will part of implementation of Mobile application and related software / technology development projects.
• The candidate will be involved in all aspects of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) on mobile platforms, web application and related software products.
Speciﬁc responsibilities of the position
• Provide technical ideas and high level conceptual insights on architecture and design of Mobile and Web applications
• Ability to understand database structures and normalization of data.
• Ability to do through review of clients existing systems / process and bring in logical structure to the data to ensure that product capabilities are delivered optimally
• Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to gather user requirements. Based on available business requirements from users, the product owner should be able to deﬁne and document project speciﬁc scope of work in a structured manner
• Research on various emerging technologies and suitable technology partners to develop best in class user experience for clients
• Engage with project stakeholders and communicate product progress updates regularly highlighting critical
issues and work on effective issue resolution in consultation with other stakeholders
• Be responsible for intellectual proper rights / copyrights for the application platform
• Scheduling, facilitating and documenting Application development meetings
• Ensure that project deliverables are meeting speciﬁed expectations
• Ensure that project activities and deliverables are meeting quality standards
• Oversight and direction on design and comprehensive testing of application to ensure smooth and excellent user experience
• Work with multi-site cross functional project teams across time zones
• Plan and implement change management including training and documentation
• Plan and maintain the pipeline of Application improvements / add-ons for future upgrades
• Should be able to understand and communicate to relevant stakeholders the features and ﬂow of Mobile Platforms, web applications and software products developed with his/her involvement
• Participate in customer meetings wherever required to identify the needs and design solutions
• Develop knowledge on compliance in EU GDPR guidelines for client data protection
Measurement/success criteria of the position
• Reduce Total Cost of Training (TcoT) for the clients through data & digital solution
• Commercial acceptance and quality feedback from end customer participant users
• Project Management – Meeting tight deadlines and execution within budget
• Benchmarking with market – Clear differentiation on qualification and user experience
• Set up of back end architecture, data management and Dash board analytics
Collaboration and support
• Work with cross-functional teams across geographies
• Support operation teams with technical training
• Work with inhouse IT team to ensure deliverables from software / technology partner are meeting internal IT policies
We are looking for
Speciﬁc requirements for the position
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or related ﬁeld of study
• Experience in Angular JS (or) worked as Full Stack developer is a must.
• Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in mobile app project
• Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
• Server management and deployment for the relevant environment.
• Experience in working with Microsoft SQL or Java sub programs
• Experience in responsible for creating new and manage existing databases.
• Experience in testing and developing the database from their initial planning stages, gathering data, and ensuring they continue to function effectively.
• Experience in implementing the data model required by the application
• Responsible for choosing a programming environment for a new development projects
• Responsible for writing server-side PL/SQL or Java subprograms and procedural code that makes use of the SQL statements
• Experience in information architecture, content strategy and usability , ability to create wireframes, generate and organize content inventories, build workﬂows, analyse operational tasks and design page schematics
• Possess a full understanding of web and mobile responsive application and site development across multiple content management systems
• Experience in reviewing technical solution design and evaluation to ensure it meets current business requirements and long terms business goals
• Experience in front end development to improve user interface
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent technical writing and documentation skills
• Strong time management and organizational skills