Are you our new Global Product Line Lead for Upstream Production?
As our new Global Product Line Lead you will be part of our HQ operations team in Svendborg setting the standards for the learning experience of the future.
We offer a challenging position in a global company where you will get to use your technical skills and your ability to provide structure and overview of a complex product mix.
You will assume ownership of our upstream production product line and will be the overall responsible for delivery of products and services. You will also support our global sales departments and local operations teams with your structured approach to product development.
• Overall responsible for the Oil & Gas Upstream Product Line.
• Develop, execute and maintain the product line strategy in cooperation with local operation managers and in line with the overall company strategy.
• Ensure quality of deliveries are uniform and consistent high across locations.
• Project management of new product initiatives and oversee rollout to the rest of the organization.
• Maintain a keen eye on leading technology developments and industry trends.
• Support our global sales organization in direct sales situations, through product familiarization training and with your deep industry stakeholder knowledge.
• Act as functional focal point for the local O/G Production teams.
• Provide technical sparring to the local operations managers.
We are looking for
We are looking for a person with a proven track record within the Oil & Gas production area – minimum 5 years experience in leadership positions off- or onshore.
Minimum B.Sc level in a discipline relevant to practical O&G upstream production.
Project management experience and preferable documented PM training.
Experience with strategy development and rollout.
Commercial and business development acumen.
Experience with structured review processes and version control of products is an advantage
As a person you possess the following:
• Must be highly self-driven and result oriented
• Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively on all levels of an organization.
• Willingness to participate in industry forums and events (also as speaker)
• Ability to prioritize and provide structure in a highly dynamic and complex environment
• Fluent in English both verbally and in writing
The key point is that you are highly motivated to achieve individual results as well as results through others.