Driving our Strategic Account strategy to greater success.
A unique role with a diverse scope to leverage the best of Maersk Training and maximize the success for our Strategic Accounts and our Business Divisions. This role will require communication, strategic collaboration and agile decision making to maximize results.
• Lead the definition, rollout and maintenance of our Global Key Client Program
• Manage the selection of current and future accounts, in line with industry, market and product strategies.
• Set Insight/understanding of customer and industry needs for developing value propositions
• Enable collaboration & best practice sharing across Strategic Account stakeholders
• Support Strategic account owners in delivering customer-centric, and strategically aligned Account Plans.
• Lead our industry division collaboration, leverage our global knowledge base
• Lead communication on Key Client Program with GLT and other key audiences
• Support account owners with the integration of global, divisional and local value propositions into relevant customer solutions
• Develop customer use cases based on vertical insight to drive growth and new business development
• Active participation in the Solutions community, driving best practices and organizational learning across the geographies and verticals.
• Design and implement processes to ensure globally consistent and value adding service execution for our Strategic Accounts
• Work closely with Strategic Account Managers to prioritize and roll out specific value initiatives
• Be a partner and sparing peer with SAM’s to ensure we continue to improve the return from our investments in Strategic accounts and the program overall.
We are looking for
For further information, please contact: Recruitmentservices@maersktraining.com