Are you passionate about the wind energy industry? Would you like to work as the Subject Matter Specialist supporting our wind training projects?
This role fits within the Global Wind Team, working along side the Global Project Manager, Global account manager and Head of business development.
The team is agile, supportive and strive for excellence together. We believe in improving behavior, safety and operational performance.
We offer a unique opportunity to be part of our Wind team and the option to impact the industry and the success of our company.
• Provide high level technical information across a full suite of wind related courses, inclusive of, but not limited to: 1. GWO BST, 2. GWO BTT, 3. GWO Blade Repair, 4. GWO Slinger Signaller, 5. GWO ART, 6. GWO EFA, 7.OPITO BOSIET/FOET for wind (full and limited access) 8. OPITO Emergency Coordinator for wind and a range of OM courses
• Be the link between technical expertise and management of wind projects
• Writing technical training standards, risk assessments and work instructions
• Solving client problems through product development including bespoke courses and digital operation and together with the commercial department liaise directly with clients
• Product demonstrations
We are looking for
• A good communicator
• Problem solving mindset
• Experienced product developer
• Detailoriented and technically minded
• A team player
• A go to person for knowledge on all technical needs of the wind industry – with several years experience within the wind and/or wind training industry.
• You have participated in and understand all or most of the core wind courses on the market