Are you our new GWO Basic Safety Training Instructor in Humberside, UK?
As our new GWO Basic Safety Instructor, we offer you a challenging, varied and rewarding role. You will deliver courses in both theoretical and practical environments across the UK at any of our training centres or at our clients premises. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic and highly motivated team of instructors, delivering training across a wide variety of industries.
• Deliver training and assess delegates in accordance with GWO training standards
• Review, update and develop course material according to GWO standards
• Ensure all training is delivered safely and in accordance with company procedures
• Ensure all equipment is maintained and kept in a safe and serviceable condition
• Conduct relevant safety inspections of all equipment
• Work in-line with Maersk core values
We are looking for
We are looking for a candidate who has a solid background in delivering training within the wind industry. The candidate must be an highly organised individual with a keen eye for detail, familiar with computer systems and have a good understanding of Word, Excel and Power Point Programs.
We are looking for a candidate that has…
• Experience in the delivery of GWO training courses
• L3 award in education and training or equivalent
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• A flexible attitude to work and willing to travel
• The ability work individually and as part of a team