Are you an experienced sales Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Are you a proactive individual driving results? Can you demonstrate proven results in a fast paced similar organisation? Then come join Maersk Training
This is a high impact role with an opportunity to lead the commercial team within your designated cluster. This is a unique opportunity to work in a truly global business, working with some of the largest customers in the region. You will lead from the front, meaning ca. 80% of your time you will focus on customer activities and driving key initiatives.
You will be reporting to the Global Head of Commercial of the Simulations Division and have peers in the other clusters.
• Accountability for cluster commercial performance
• Coach local commercial teams, share your knowledge on market intelligence to delivery and development of new business opportunities
• Development of new business models or improve existing models in collaboration with relevant internal stakeholders
• Drive commercial opportunities and insight as part of overall Strategy and Vision
• Drive and support future business opportunities including development of business cases
• Prospect and sell training solutions to major clients within your designated regions and accounts
• Understand the requirements of the customer, map it to the services of the organisation and draft proposals accordingly with support from functional teams as required
We are looking for
We are looking for an experienced professional (5-10 years, at least 2 years of leading a team), preferably with an existing background from within the energy sectors, incl. exposure to the Maritime industry. Demonstrated experience within business development is required and project management will be deemed as a significant advantage.
Additionally, we are looking for candidates who have the following skillsets:
o Advanced strategic and commercial mindset with an eye for detail
o Ability to multitask and perform effectively in an area with high uncertainty and ambiguity
o Comfortable with shifting priorities, workload, and responsibilities
o Understanding of and well-developed skills in identifying and maturing business opportunities, building relationships, and storytelling
o Demonstrated experience with managing larger complex business projects (Experience with contract and/or assessments and negotiations)
o Strong commercial, finance, and business acumen to assess viability
o Natural stakeholder management and people engagement skills
o Strong analytical sense and the ability to manage several projects at once
o Proactiveness and Hands-on attitude
o Excellent communication skills in English
For further information, please contact: Tom Milburn via firstname.lastname@example.org