Are you passionate about developing people and culture? Do you want to shape the future culture in the maritime industry? – come join us in Maersk Training. We want to ensure that leaders at sea and on shore in the maritime industry have the skills and mindset to transform the culture, while performing on safety, operational efficiency and the green transition. At Maersk Training we have a vision that’s larger than the ocean: to be a world leading competence provider, we strive to achieve the highest learning level from a training session – use what you learn and you will improve your performance and safety behaviour
You to become part of a fast moving, global company within the learning and leadership development area.
You will become part of the design phase and be responsible for the product strategy with a focus on enhancing the definition and growth of the product in the market.
You will lead a team of passionate and skilled professionals, working with leadership in the maritime industry, and be overseeing the development and management of the products’ roadmap and lifecycle. Currently, Psychometric Assessment and Frontline Leadership Program for Maersk Fleet and industry leaders.
• Build and develop a strong and engaged delivery team
• Build relations with key stakeholders; customers and internally
• Building opportunities with customers and translate pain points into solutions
• Act as overall program manager on key customer programs, incl. participate in Steering Groups meetings, workshops and learning loopsDevelopment of new products, Ensure continuous development of the programs, overseeing the quality, innovation and improvement of the products
• Spearhead investigation and analyses on the product and the product market. Process information, identify opportunities, validate and test.
• Support the commercial team positioning Maersk Training as the leading provider of Maritime Leadership programs, by writing white papers, doing podcasts and giving keynote presentations
• Collaborate with other Maersk Training learning facilitators across divisions and Maersk stakeholders in order to constantly deliver successful leadership and culture programs for participants and for Maersk
We are looking for
• have experience leading and managing large scale projects within HR, culture or transformation
• are passionate about developing people, and able to create engagement and energy
• have excellent communication and presentation skills
• are highly self-driven and result oriented
• have experience navigating a complex stakeholder landscape
• want to join an already existing team of consultants, instructors and psychologists
• are a curious listener, open to inputs, but confident enough to take decision when needed and firm when things heat up
• have several years of experience from the maritime industry, gained a deep insight in the operational environment of fleet operations, and maybe you have even built solid experience leading at sea
You will be based in our Svendborg and/or Copenhagen office.As you will be leading a global team some travel is to be expected.
For further information, please contact: Per Larsen via email@example.com