Are you our new Head of Commercial in Denmark?
Do you have the experience, drive and enthusiasm to head up our sales department and expand our business as Head of Commercial in DK? Job Location- Svendborg/Esbjerg based on the applicant’s preference.
The opportunity to lead a sales department in a company focused on growth and with an enviable global reputation. We have an ambitious and collaborative environment, a global team culture and are proud of our people who define our company’s industry leadership.
We deliver total training solution for the wind, maritime, Oil and gas industry and help driving safety and performance which drives and gives all employees of Maersk Training a strong purpose.
As Head of Commercial you will be responsible for the commercial and financial development of a portfolio of clients covering both our survival centre and our simulation centre in Denmark but also work with large global accounts. You will report directly to the Managing Director and we will look to you to:
• Develop a commercial strategy with plans, actions and leading targets
• Identify external and internal key stakeholders and engage
Build the business
• Develop relationships with relevant client
• Identify business opportunities in relevant markets
• Assess costs, competition, supply and demand to identify selling prices
• Produce forecasts and sales reports
Lead the sales team
• Lead and manage the sales team, prioritising and focusing the short and long term goals
• Drive the commercial culture and live our values
• Develop long term relationships with new and existing clients
• Feedback input from market in regards to product development to ensure our products remain relevant
• Build customer centric synergies across entities in Maersk Training Denmark and globally
• Being part of the Leadership Team in Maersk Training Denmark
• Ensure client relationship and sales activities reflect and involve operational knowledge and experience proactively
• Play a key role in ensuring a seamless and customer centric value chain in Maersk Training Denmark
We are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager/Executive from within the Oil and Gas Sector, Wind or Maritime. with an established cliental of customers, knowledge from the off-shore industry in Esbjerg is not a requirement but an advantage. You will have significant experience from a similar role, well-educated and be able to communicate clear and confidently, both verbally and in writing. Product knowledge is not critical as training will be given but an understanding of our products and an established network in our industries is important. Our sales team is relatively new, giving you the option to develop together. As an individual, you will be outgoing and enthusiastic with a robust character. You are to work independently whilst still being able to fit within a small team working together to achieve. Please note, the job location is Svendborg/Esbjerg, based on the applicant’s preference.