We are looking for someone that wants to make a major impact by ‘raising the bar’ in our industry. Maersk training, the leading global learning provider to the maritime, oil and gas and wind industries, requires an ambitious human factor instructor for its growing People Skills department, on either a contractor or permanent basis.
In this exciting and challenging high tech simulation environment, Maersk Training offers a high pace learning atmosphere where you’ll grow both your PeopleSkills competences and training abilities. You do not need to be an experienced trainer as we will coach you in developing the necessary pedagogical skills.
The main focus will be on developing and conducting courses across all business sectors. Based in Houston, the position requires global travel. The successful candidate will part of an innovative team constantly working on creating and delivering training programs in accordance with client needs, international standards and industry requirements.
- Conducting Leadership and Crew Resource Management courses
- Operational and expert interfacing with key clients
- Course and product development
- Business development support for the sales department
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a dynamic candidate that has…
- 5+ years Human Factors experience, including Crew Resource Management and/or Leadership coaching
- Requires excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills. Must be flexible and able to multi-task while working in a collaborative, team environment. Must have the ability to work with persons of diverse backgrounds and interests.
- Preferred experience in leading team debriefs and individual behavioural feedback coaching sessions
- Bachelor degree required, Masters preferred
For further information, please contact: Kindly send in your details through the online application portal