This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, growing and dynamic company that aim to solve some of the toughest problems in the industry.
Maersk Training is a business unit in the APMM group. We are an open-minded, friendly and supportive organisation who strive for excellence together. We believe in improving safety, behaviour and operational performance in the real working environment.
We offer a unique opportunity to influence our data culture and to leverage data and technology to impact the success of our company.
The Instructional Designer supports all phases of eLearning, Virtual Classroom and remote learning experiences as well as the development of human interactive environments such as VR, AR and MR.
You will be project manager for the instructional design of educational programs. You will report to the Head of Digital Development and work closely with our Operation Teams in Denmark.
• Cooperate with partners, vendors and SMEs to create complex learning activities/simulations
• Design and aid the creation of interactive virtual classrooms such as interactive PDF’s, PowerPoint’s, Quizzes, Whiteboards and more
• Specify learning outcomes and create instructional materials using the ADDIE model.
• Create teaching materials for instructors and train instructors
• Promote remote teaching and eLearning in the organisation
Build online courses using various Learning Management Systems (LMS):
• Use Articulate360 suite of tools to build eLearning, Quizzes and other SCORM based content
• Upload and design student environments in our LMS (Administrate).
• Provide recommendations for the best student experience in an online/hybrid educational program
Project manage the instructional design process from start to finish for an educational program:
• Manage and own all aspects of the instructional design (ADDIE) process
• Become the in-house knowledge resource
• Communicate expectations, deadlines, progress, and risks
• Maintain instructional integrity through the implementation and review of formal evaluation methods
We are looking for
• 2-4 years of instructional design experience
• Experience working with subject matter experts (SME)
• Knowledge and experience using eLearning authoring tools and learning management systems
• Bachelor’s degree in design, Human Design, Instructional Design, Educational Technology, Instructional Technology or similar
• Expertise in Microsoft Office365 (SharePoint, Teams etc.)
• Proficiency in graphic editing tools
• Basic data analysis and evaluation skills
• Knowledge of adult learning principles
• Strong project management skills
• Knowledge about the Articulate360 suite of authoring tools
• Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
• It will be a plus if you have experience from the Maritime, Wind, Shipping or Oil & Gas industry