Are you our new Internal Control Manager?
As a part of a global conglomerate, the candidate will have an opportunity to perform in a challenging work environment, gain exposure and a chance to work in a good working atmosphere.
The person will be responsible for ensuring a strong internal control environment through development of policies and procedures, as well as ensuring that these are implemented and monitored. The focus will be on standardization and scalability across processes and controls.
The person is a critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, who are keen on building and improving our control environment.
– Own the design, implementation, documentation, assessment and monitoring of the MT groups internal control framework.
– Formulate policies and procedures to improve internal controls, compliance, and efficiency.
– Lead the process for internal control reviews within the MT group and deliver the report to the HQ management team.
– Deliver timely reporting on the internal control framework deficiencies to ensure appropriate communication, documentation, and escalation.
– Deliver adequate actions plans and monitor progress.
– Actively seek standardization and automation.
– Conduct training on internal control framework to all required stakeholders to improve the understanding about risk and control
– Engage with internal and external auditors to ensure the resolution of all relevant risks and audit findings.