Are you our new IT Maintenance Technician ?
As our new IT Maintenance Technician, you will undertake the responsibility to install and maintain computer systems and preserve the good condition and functionality of the site by preforming general maintenance tasks.
You will take responsibility for all aspects of IT and maintenance of the site and be the main point of contact for any employees who are experiencing computer or network issues. You will successfully meet all internal and external deadlines that have been assigned to you.
• Good knowledge of windows and the ability to trouble shoot common windows problems.
• Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
• Assist personnel with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software
• Good knowledge of Audio Visual systems.
• Good knowledge of Office 365 as well as Sharepoint and Onedrive
• The Ability and willingness to learn new systems.
• Offer daily operations support to personnel
• Preparing and setting up classrooms.
• Preparing and setting up offices.
• General basic maintenance duties.
• Any other duties reasonably requested of you.
We are looking for
An experienced IT Maintenance Technician who must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware as well as networking and operating systems. The ideal candidate will be able to work well in a team and will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail as well being able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines.
For further information, please contact: Stuart Morrice via email@example.com