Are you our new IT Executive in Chennai?
As part of a global conglomerate, the candidate will have an opportunity to perform in a challenging work environment, gain global exposure and a chance to work in a good working atmosphere
• Set up & configure IT systems & network – both physical & virtual
• Should be able to configure & troubleshoot desktops/ laptops and other IT systems
• Should be able to install all required software like MS Office, antivirus and other remote desktop Support.
• Should be responsible for all IT assets until allocated to users & on return of assets should be able to check and certify the same for quality audits.
• Should be familiar with office 365 and one drive set up and troubleshooting.
• Attending Day to Day IT Related User Calls issues and Ticket Resolution Records.
• Vendor co-ordination to get quotation for IT equipment’s
• UPS and Security system Maintenance.
• Simulators Maintenance
• Online Course Support.
• Coordination on the Administration related tasks.
We are looking for
We are looking for a person with experience in IT/AV Support with relevant documented theoretical and practical background experience to be based in Chennai. The key points are that you are highly motivated to achieve results and complete running projects and that you have an appropriate level of hands-on experience and generally the following qualifications and responsibilities:
• B.E / B.Tech / MCA Graduate
• 2+ years of experience within Microsoft Servers and Windows XP and 7
• Microsoft 2003/2008 MCSE or MCSA / MCITP Certified
• Take initiative for proper and timely action in all aspects of the area of responsibility.
• Make suggestions for improvements and cost savings.
• Ensure that in all matters – prior to decision – an economical and businesslike assessment and evaluation is made to ensure that all work is carried out with the utmost efficiency and the best overall economic result.
• Render a good professional service to all customers.
• Ensure that established quality parameters are fulfilled.
• Ensure relevant flow of information to management and to other relevant parties takes place.
• Prepare work procedures/instructions and work routines, and implement and familiarize the staff with these.
• Ensure smooth dialogue and collaboration with Maersk Training IT support.
• Fluent in English both verbally and in writing.