Are you our new Senior UX / UI Designer for E-Learning Development, in Chennai?
A role in dynamic team of go-getters across the globe. This is an opportunity to deliver the best online user experience. This role is very important to ensure client satisfaction and our success.
• Support e-learning course development projects
• Design and aid the creation of UI/UX designs for PDF’s, PowerPoint’s, Quizzes, Whiteboards etc.
• Lead brainstorming, prototyping, and testing sessions to define the products
• Research emerging technologies and suitable technology partners to develop best in class user experience for clients
• Develop an effective document repository
• Present design concepts to Senior Leadership and external partners
• Proactively identify and minimise risks to ensure that projects are completed on time
• Work with multi-site cross functional project teams across time zones
• Participate in customer meetings wherever required to identify the scope and design solutions
We are looking for
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred (in a technical area: computer science, engineering, education, instructional design, information systems, technology etc.)
• 5+ years of experience working in UI/UX design and interaction design and a strong portfolio showcasing your graphic design skills
• Awareness of current trends in experience design and user interface design
• Preferable experience creating gaming UI
• Deep understanding of UX principles, technical implementations, and limitations
• Full fluency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and prototyping software such as Principle or InVision
• Exceptional time management skills, excellent communication and presentation skills
• It will be a plus if you have design experience from the Maritime, Wind, Shipping or Oil & Gas industry