Are you our new Lead Medical Instructor in UK?
As our new Lead Medical Instructor, we offer a challenging, varied and rewarding role. You will deliver medical courses in both theoretical and practical environments across the UK at any of our training centres or at the clients premises. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic and highly motivated team of instructors delivering training across a wide variety of industries.
• Deliver medical training in accordance with the relevant standards including GWO, OPITO, HSE and STCW
• Ensure all training is delivered safely and in accordance with company procedures
• Develop and bring to market new and innovative medical courses
• Maintain and update our extensive portfolio of medical courses in accordance with the relevant standards
• Manage continual professional development of all instructional staff
• Conduct medical emergency response training across all MT centres in the UK
• Work in-line with Maersk core values
We are looking for
We are looking for a candidate who has a solid background in delivering medical courses within the UK sector. The candidate must be an highly organised individual with a keen eye for detail, familiar with computer systems and have a good understanding of Word, Excel and Power Point Programs.
We are looking for a candidate that has…
• A background as a registered general nurse, paramedic or services equivalent
• L3 award in education and training or equivalent
• Pre hospital care experience
• Experience in delivering medical and first aid courses
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• Has a Flexible attitude to work and is willing to travel
• The Ability to work individually and as part of a team