Are you an experienced Learning Development Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity? We are on an exciting journey to transform the way we do training. Do you want to be part of our growth journey? Join our Simulation Division as a Learning and Development Manager
A unique opportunity to work in a truly global business, working with some of the largest customers in the Energy and Maritime businesses.
You will be part of our global Simulation Division leadership team and will be driving key initiatives. You will report to the head of Division.
Candidate is preferably located close to one of our training sites in Stavanger, Aberdeen, Svendborg, Dubai, Chennai or Houston, but for the right candidate we are flexible on location.
• Develop and manage the SIM Competency Journey / competency assessment program
• Manage divisional strategic Initiatives
• Develop new learning and delivery methods working with our Innovation team and SMEs
• Manage development of course material
• Assist our commercial department with technical expertise