Do you want to shape the future culture in Maersk? Are you skilled and passionate about developing people and organisations – come join us in People Skills, Maersk Training Denmark.
Working in Maersk Training you will join a fast moving, global company within learning and development. As part of our People Skills department you will facilitate and develop training and consultancy programmes within maritime leadership. We have a strong focus on delivering learning with impact, by use of participative training methods.
- Facilitate maritime leadership training programmes for our customers
- Facilitate and design leadership and organizational programmes for clients in other industries e.g. Logistics, Oil & Gas and Off Shore Wind
- Design, develop and deliver in close cooperation with client organisations – and together with other Maersk Training centres
We are looking for
We are looking for learning facilitators with special focus on maritime leadership and organizational development. You have a relevant higher education, but most important you are passionate about developing people, organizations and culture. Practical experience as manager and/or leadership consultant is essential. You have min. 3 years of experience delivering programmes and training within leadership, organizational development and coaching. You are a strong facilitator with a good focus on both content and process. Good English skills both verbally and in writing is a must.
- are a strong experienced facilitator of teams and individuals. Creating engagement and energy are essential skills to succeed in this role
- have excellent communication and presentation skills – also virtually
- have relevant knowledge and experience from the maritime and /or other operational high risk industries
- are highly self-driven and result oriented
- are able to create strong relations on all levels of an organisation
- want to join an already existing team of consultants, instructors and psychologists
We are looking for dedicated learning facilitators able to deliver class room training at our office in Svendborg (Denmark). We are also looking for learning facilitators who will be delivering trainings in Asia, e.g. Singapore and India. No matter what location you will serve you should also expect to deliver training both virtually and globally. As such you must be prepared for travel.