Maersk Training, a global leading learning provider to the maritime, oil & gas and wind industry, is expanding our offerings and growing our business within the maritime and energy industry. Thus, we are looking for an ambitious and dynamic Master Mariner or Dual Officer to join our team in Svendborg, as instructor in the maritime department. We are looking for a person with frontline operational experience on vessels and the potential, ability and skills to pass on experience, knowledge and competence.
An exciting and challenging position, where you will use both your technical competence and experience, as well as your interpersonal skills. As our new Maritime Instructor, you will be part of an innovative company, dedicated to developing crew competence in the maritime– and energy industry, to improve safety and operational performance.
The scope will be to deliver (both classroom and virtual) and develop training within the maritime and energy industry.
Thus you will:
• Conduct high quality courses within the maritime-, wind- and energy industry
• Take part in maintaining our advanced simulators and developing new scenarios and exercises
• Ensure timely update and upgrade of the courses you are assigned responsibility for
• Develop new courses and services to customers
• Keep an eye on technology development and industry trends within maritime industry, and share your knowledge with the instructor team and commercial
• Support our sales organisation with expert advice and technical knowledge