Are you passionate about Maritime safety? Would you like to work as part time instructor on our maritime courses in your home periods?
This is a great chance to make use of your maritime skills and experience. As part-time instructor you will support our existing pool of maritime instructors in delivering a better learning experience on our maritime boat courses at our new maritime training centre in the port of Esbjerg which just opened its doors in May 2016.
Central to the position is to set high personal and professional standards and ensure the highest level of customer service is the forefront of course delivery. In addition to delivering the practical training on the courses, the role requires proactive contribution related to the tasks before and after the course.
• Deliver the practical training on the maritime STCW boat courses to the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction in corporation with the existing pool of maritime instructors.
• Support the lead instructor on the maritime MOB and Lifeboat courses.
• Prepare boats, equipment and materials in due time before the practical part of the courses.
• Clean up after the courses in regard to equipment, boats and in general.
• Set high personal and professional standards.
• Constant care.
We are looking for
You have a maritime background as able-bodied seaman, engineer or deck officer and will be able to give us an availability of 8-10 days a month or the equivalent depending on your schedule. You are living in a radius of maximum 80 kilometers from Esbjerg.
You are well experienced in handling MOB & lifeboats and you speak Danish and English fluently.
Ideally you have instructional or teaching experience, but it is not a requirement.
You are customer focused and committed to deliver a better learning experience and you might be interested in expanding your skills towards some of our other courses i.e Sea survival, FRB, Freefall lifeboat courses etc.