Do you want to shape the future culture in Maersk – both at sea and on shore? Are you passionate about developing people and culture – come join us in Maersk Training
You will join a fast moving, global company within learning and development.
You will facilitate and develop training and consultancy programmes within maritime leadership. We have a strong focus on delivering learning with impact, by use of participative training methods.
• Provide input to further design adjustments of current programmes
• Collaborate with other Maersk Training learning facilitators and Maersk stakeholders in order to constantly deliver successful leadership and culture courses for participants and Maersk
We are looking for
We are looking for senior officers who would like to be a part of the journey of shaping the future leadership and culture in Maersk. You have several years of experience as a senior officer which have allowed you to gain a deep insight in the operational environment, you have build solid experience leading at sea, and you are passionate about developing people. If you have experience delivering training and developing others thru facilitation it is an advantage, otherwise we will train you. Good English skills both verbally and in writing is a must.
• have experience as Senior Officer in container vessels
• are passionate about developing people, and able to create engagement and energy
• have excellent communication and presentation skills
• are highly self-driven and result oriented
• are able to create strong relations on all levels of an organisation
• want to join an already existing team of consultants, instructors and psychologists
We are looking for dedicated learning facilitators able to deliver training at our locations in Svendborg (Denmark) and Chennai (India). But you should expect no matter what location you will serve to deliver training both virtually and globally. As such you must be prepared for travel.
For further information, please contact: Head of People Skills,Olav Vorup Jensen via email@example.com