We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our Maritime department in Chennai as Instructor.
The opportunity to make use of your skills in one of the exciting companies within the Maersk group. This is a full time position, where you will be very visible within the Maersk Training organization. And for the right candidate this position offers international career opportunities.
You will be directly reporting to the to the Operations Manager for day to day activities.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Preparing and conducting maritime training activities
• Development of new courses
• Oversee Day-to-day maintenance of training related equipment
We are looking for
We are looking for someone with a positive and proactive approach, who is willing to learn, contribute actively and grow with the organization. The applicant should be able to assimilate information and new technology.
Essential skills and qualification:
• Master (F.G) qualification – STCW II/2 or Class I MEO
• Experience working onboard vessels as a MASTER is preferable.
• Experience of a minimum of 1 year as an Instructor is an added advantage but not essential.
• Comfortable in using MS platforms and creating presentations.
• Have management and organizational skills
Be capable of teaching simulator based courses involving both simulators and classroom sessions.