Are you our new Medical and First aid Instructor? Are you passionate about First aid and medical treatment and sharing your knowledge? If so, you could be our new First aid Instructor at Maersk Training in Esbjerg.
A great opportunity to make use of your medical skills, experience and eagerness to pass on you knowledge. You will become part of our instructor team striving to always delivering a better learning experience.
You will get the opportunity to form your daily work and also to expand your skills in to other areas then First aid and medical.
• Being Lead instructor on the First aid and medical courses
• Deliver theory and practical training on first aid and medical courses to the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction
• Deliver training as instructor and as Co-instructor. This includes preparation of equipment and all other course related activities
• Daily safety of delegates at our course facilities during training
• Contribute to product development
• Develop and maintain training material
• Environmentally focused in the approach to the daily operation
• Show due diligence and constant care
• Ensure a better learning experience
We are looking for
You to set high personal and professional standards to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction in every course delivery.
• You have a Back ground as a medical practitioner, a General Nurse, Paramedic or services equivalent
• You have Pre hospital Care experience
• It is a plus if you are a certified First aid instructor according to Dansk Røde Kors or similar
• Ideally you have instructional or teaching experience, but it is not a requirement
• You are customer focused and committed to deliver a better learning experience
• Languages: Fluent Danish and English (written and spoken)
For further information, please contact: Mads Vang Posselt via MVP028@maersktraining.com, Telephone: +45 40439483