Are you our new Operations Lead (North) in the UK?
An exciting and challenging role, leading a high-quality team of instructors based in our Portlethen training facility. You’ll be reporting to the General Manager in the UK. It’s a great opportunity to engage in a highly dynamic and professional environment.
Purpose and general responsibilities of the position:
• Responsible for leading the day-to-day training operation at assigned locations
• Responsible for motivating instructors and other staff, ensuring training operations run in accordance with the General Management System, industry training standards and other relevant legislation.
• Resource a pool of competent full time and part time instructors that is available to maintain maximum flexibility of the operation, considering customer needs and department cost.
• Accountable for ensuring daily compliance of assets, facilities and competence
• Contribute to and/or lead the development of new courses
• Responsible for day-to-day management of staff and consultants on assigned locations
• Accountable for ensuring all activities are evaluated and conducted in accordance with the protection of Health & Safety and the Environment
• Responsible for coordinating with Customer Success team to ensure timely response to customers and the most cost-effective running of the training operation possible.
• Accountable for ensuring onsite maintenance activities are complete
• Contribute towards purchase, upgrading and installation of IT/AV equipment
• Accountable for ensuring all installations of IT/AV in classrooms etc. are properly maintained, functional, installed correctly and fit for purpose.
Collaboration and support
• Training Management Services (TMS) Team• Commercial & Marketing • Customer Success• Instructors• Contract Instructors• Global Wind Projects• IT• Working with HSEQ, Maintenance and instructional team to ensure successful operation through all activities