A great opportunity to engage in a highly dynamic and professional environment for safety.
Our customers are mainly within the oil and gas and maritime industries.
You will be responsible for a great team of very competent and dedicated supervisors and colleagues that delivers that extra effort needed to stay ahead.
We are looking for an Operation Coordinator who will participate in Operation at Maersk H2S Safety Services AS in Esbjerg reporting to Operation Manager in Maersk H2S Safety Services.
• Participate in daily operation regarding mobilization and planning of resources on projects worldwide.
• Work closely together with the extern operations bases referring to the Operation in DK.
• Facilitating the internal Learning Portal, controlling certificates.
• Update procedures and be proactive in implementation of new procedures.
• Ensure a safety mentality
We are looking for
The person shall be able and have the interest in support different kind of nationalities.
Most important is your ability to organize, willing to changes with short notice to fulfill our customers’ requirements / needs.
The position is temporary – expected minimum 6 month. Numbers of working hours can be agreed but – minimum 30 hours per week.
• Highly self-driven and result oriented
• Have a flexible and structured approach to handling changes
• Service minded with a high drive and the ability to communicate across the organization
• A peoples-person who can tackle the diversity of personalities and competencies in the organization
• Structured and able to deliver quality in time-to-time hectic environment
• Fluent in Danish and English both oral and in writing
“When dealing with safety no compromise can be made”