Are you our new People Skills Instructor in Dubai?
Maersk Training is an independent training arm of fortune 500 A.P. Moller Maersk Group. You will be working in an exciting and challenging high tech simulation environment, Maersk Training offers a high pace learning atmosphere where you will grow both your people skills competencies and training abilities providing global exposure with 10 centres across the globe.
The main focus of your role will be on crew and leadership development and conducting courses globally. The position is based in Dubai but will at times require international travel. The successful candidate will be part of innovative team constantly developing and delivering courses based on client needs, international standards and industry requirements. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Conducting Crew and Leadership resource management courses
• Expert Operational interfacing with key clients
• Product/course development
• Business development support for commercial team
We are looking for
• At least 5 years of experience in human factor training.
• Maritime or aviation experience in Crew Resource Management(CRM) training.
• Oil & Gas experience is an added advantage
• Must be highly self-driven and result oriented
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Preferably relevant diploma or master degree
• Service minded with a high drive
• Fluent in English both verbally and in writing