Are you our new Product Manager for E-Learning Development (Chennai based)?
A unique opportunity to influence our data culture and to leverage data and technology to impact the success of our company.
You will lead all phases of eLearning, Virtual Classroom and remote learning experiences as well as the development of human interactive environments such as VR, AR and MR.
•Leading e-learning course development projects and support all phases of virtual and remote learning
•Design and aid the creation of interactive virtual classrooms
•Research on various emerging technologies and suitable technology partners
•Develop standard operating procedure for training courses, tracking documentation and version control
•Responsible for intellectual property / copyrights for the training material
•Coordinate with external vendors
•Internal communication of the product status and delivery
•Specify learning outcomes and create instructional materials using the ADDIE model
We are looking for
•You have a bachelor’s Degree preferrable in a technical area: computer science, engineering, education, instructional design, information systems, technology etc.
• You have minimum 6 to 8 years of hands on experience in instructional design and e-Learning content development projects
• Experience with Articulate 360 and Adobe Creative suite of tools to build eLearning, Quizzes and other SCORM based content
• Experience in project scoping, planning, estimating, scheduling, organizing, directing and controlling
• Thorough understanding of Instructional designer’s and content developer’s perspective of e-Learning development
• Experience creating, editing, synchronizing and/or recording both audio and video for e-Learning courses
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• It will be a plus if you have experience from the Maritime, Wind, Shipping or Oil & Gas industry