Do you want to be part of the team that shape the future culture in Maersk – both at sea and on shore?– come join us in Maersk Training
You to be a part of a fast moving, global company within the learning and leadership development area.
Maersk Training is undergoing an unprecedented transformation in the growth of our businesses, rethinking the way we engage with customers and deliver our products. We are offering you a unique opportunity to become part of the new People & Performance team as a Project Manager.
Drive and plan the delivery of programs.
- Managing day-to-day product activities to ensure products are continuously meeting the customers’ needs
- Building project plans, resource management
- Build structure, processes and systems to create data driven insights into project traction and value creation
- Managing multiple larger, long-term projects
- Create and maintain a project overview incl. key deliverables
- Track financial milestones, timelines, key deliverable
- Maintain project action logs, schedules/timelines, etc.
- Ability to meet stakeholders’ needs, including use of graphical aids (Gantt charts, stakeholder/process maps).
- Track Project Performance. Specifically analyse the successful completion of both short and long-term goals.
- Identify and assess risks and provide options for mitigation
- Provide regular updates to management, steering committees and relevant stakeholders
- Communicate/escalate issues in a timely manner
- Manage changes to project scope, schedule or costs w/ transparency
We are looking for
You are a strong Project Manager with 3-5 years of experience who has a good understanding of implementation of large scale programmes. You understand how large complex, global, multi-year deployments are run.
You are comfortable working in a fast paced environment and taking on any challenges that come your way. There will be additional and potentially stretching tasks along the way which will offer development opportunities.
You can create and maintain project plans and your excellent stakeholder management skills mean you are able to move elicit accurate and timely updates from project resources across the program.
You understand the importance of managing Risks and Issues and are able to accurately capture these and support driving them to closure.
You are structured, and have an analytical mind-set and excellent problem-solving skills and have flexibility to work on different time-zones if the work requires it.
- have experience working with large scale projects within HR, culture or transformation
- have excellent communication and presentation skills
- are highly self-driven and result oriented
- have experience navigating a complex stakeholder landscape
- are structured and used to create roll out plans, scope breakdowns, steerco presentations etc.
- have experience from the maritime industry or the training industry preferably
You will be based in our Svendborg and/or Copenhagen office. Travel can occur.
For further information, please contact: Olav Jensen OJV002@maersktraining.com