Do you have what it takes to challenges and impact the largest organisations globally, and are you skilled and passionate about developing people and organisations? – come join us in Maersk Training, Svendborg.
Working in Maersk Training you will join a fast moving, global company within training and development.
As part of our People Skills department you will design, deliver and evaluate training and consultancy programmes within leadership and organisational development, leadership assessment, human factor and safety training. We have a strong focus on delivering high-end quality programmes in a high pace learning atmosphere.
- Training and assessment of human factors, individual/team performance related behaviour.
- Psychological test and assessments of operational leaders in their functional roles in both the maritime, oil & gas, wind, port & logistics domains. This includes identification and feedback on individual development areas with focus on human factors and readiness for promotion.
- Conducting Human Factor training in an operational context with the use of simulators.
- Deliver individual leadership coaching for front line leaders as well as leaders at executive level
- Development of training and assessment programmes/consulting in close cooperation with client organisations.
We are looking for
We are looking for a psychologist with experience on leadership/behavioural assessments and development processes in general. You are a strong facilitator with good people skills and ability to focus on both content and process. Good English skills both verbally and in writing is a must.
- are a psychologist with desire to work with people, teams, assessment and development.
- have experience with psychological testing and observation of behaviour – certified in various types of psychological tests.
- have experience in providing feedback on test results and observations and translate results into personal development plans.
- have experience with coaching of leaders.
- ideally have experience with human factors and crew resource management.
- ideally relevant industry knowledge and experience.
- are a strong facilitator (individuals and groups).
- are trustworthy and reliable.
- are able to create strong relations on all levels of an organisation.
- capable of working independently as well as contribute as a team member.
- want to join an already existing team of psychologists, leadership consultant and human factor consultants.
For further information, please contact: Head of People Skills, Olav Vorup Jensen via firstname.lastname@example.org