Do you have what it takes to challenges and impact the largest organisations globally, and are you skilled and passionate about developing people and organisations – come join us in People Skills, Maersk Training, Svendborg.
Working in Maersk Training you will join a fast moving, global company within training and development.
As part of our People Skills department you will design, deliver and evaluate training and consultancy programmes within leadership and organizational development, leadership assessment, human factor and safety training. We have a strong focus on delivering high-end quality programmes in a high pace learning atmosphere.
• Training and assessment of human factors, individual/team performance related behaviour
• Psychological Test and Assessments of Operational Leaders in their functional roles in both the Maritime, Oil & Gas, Wind, Port & Logistics domains. This includes identification and feedback on individual development areas with focus on Human Factors and readiness for promotion.
• Conducting Human Factor training in an operational context with the use of simulators
• Development of training and assessment programmes/consulting in close cooperation with client organisations
We are looking for
We are looking for a Psychologist or Human Factor Consultant, with experience on leadership/behavioural assessments and development processes in general. You are a strong facilitator with good people skills and ability to focus on both content and process. Good English skills both verbally and in writing is a must.
• are a Psychologist or Human Factor Consultant with desire to work with people, teams, performance assessment and development
• have experience with psychological testing and observation of behaviour – preferably certified in various types of psychological tests
• have experience in providing feedback on test results an observations and translate results into personal development plans
• ideally have experience with human factors and crew resource management
• ideally relevant industry knowledge and experience
• are a strong facilitator (individuals/groups)
• are trustworthy and reliable
• are able to create strong relations on all levels of an organisation
• are able to travel globally and work independently as well as contribute as a team member
• want to join an already existing team of Psychologists and Human Factor Consultants