Are you our new UK Safety and Survival Instructor?
The opportunity to become a maritime instructor in a company with an enviable global reputation, working in state of the art facilities. This is a full time position which, for the right individual, will also offer international career opportunities.
To deliver a range of offshore and onshore safety and survival training courses to the Oil & Gas, Wind and Maritime industries. The variety of courses the successful applicant will begin to deliver will be OPITO MIST, BOSIET & FOET, GWO BST and STWC BST. The training courses will be delivered predominantly in the training center, however the successful candidate will be required to travel to deliver these courses in a variety of locations in the UK and abroad.
• Delivery of theory based courses
• Delivery of a wide variety of practical courses
• Assessment of delegate competence against assessment standards
• Following lesson plans & safe systems of work
• Pre and post use inspection of training equipment
• Follow and achieve KPIs in alignment with your own personal development
• Work as a part of a team to deliver a better learning experience
• Contribute to the continual improvement of all aspects of the business where needed.
We are looking for
We are looking for candidates with an experience teaching individuals or groups of people, and a strong drive for continuous improvement.
• Level 3 award in education in training or teaching experience
• Experience in the Wind, Oil and gas or Maritime industries
• Strong Health and Safety knowledge
• Ability in a number of practical settings, such as in water and working at height