Are you our new Sales & Account Manager at Maersk Training in Esbjerg?
You will be part of an innovative company, dedicated to developing crew competence in the wind, oil and gas and the maritime industries, this to improve safety and operational performance. We live our values and build strong teams of people passionate for their job and dedicated to always change for the better.
The successful candidates will be part of our commercial team, constantly focusing on the need of our customers and working with the development of our business to
reach company targets. For the right person we offer an exciting and challenging job in an international environment. Industry knowledge is preferred (especially from Wind) however you do not need to have long track-record of experience within the targeted industries. What matters is a strong commercial drive and that you are motivated by high level of Customer contact.
Drive assigned customer portfolio to generate growth for both our Customers and for Maersk Training. In addition there will be a high focus to find, pursue and execute on new business opportunities to drive overall sales and commercial performance.
• Development of assigned Customer Portfolio
• Key Account manager for assigned customers
• Proactively identify, review and act on new business opportunities
• Participate in draft and negotiations of contracts
• Achieve own targets as well as contributing to team sales targets
• List, update and use our CRM system for pipeline, leads and opportunities
We are looking for
• A practical oriented Sales Person with focus on commercial activities and customer related communication
• Experience as Key Account manager
• Experience working with CRM data an use it for customer development
• Finding energy and motivation being with customers
• Prefer Sales experience from the Off-shore industry
• Excellent communication, writing and negotiation skills in both Danish
• Thriving in fast paced environment and are able to adapt to new and changing priorities
• Education level: Bachelor, Masters or similar
• Highly self-driven and result oriented who engage in and work as part of a team